Thank you Not Giggles But Chuckles for nominating me for a Liebster blog award! What a great way to find new blogs and new friends along the way!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers (or thereabouts).
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media / blog.
- What do you remember most about the first crush you ever had?
- The first crush I ever had was on a girl named Brenda and she was perfect. Perfect hair, perfect smile. Just swoon-worthy. I was 5.
- What did your grandparents’ house smell like? (or another elderly person’s home you visited)
- What do you think about when someone asks if you have siblings?
- I get a little sad actually. I have two sisters, both of which are quite a bit younger than me and we aren’t that close. My middle sister was born on my 13th birthday.
- What does it mean to you to be a cat or dog person?
- I’m an everything person. Dog, cat, birds, fish, you name it.
- What was a major criteria for your future love when you were first thinking about your future life as a kid?
- They had to think I was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Thankfully my partner really thinks that – no idea why.
- What is something you love about a person who has been in your life for a long ass time?
- My mom. She is exactly the same, all the time. She’s a rock and I love that about her.
- What is something that drives you crazy about the person in #6?
- That she is exactly the same, all the time! Let’s shake things up a little!
- Is it better to settle and be in a couple or keep searching?
- I’ve settled too many times over the years. I’d rather be alone than to settle.
- Most annoying/hurtful/obnoxious thing ever said to you because of your identity?
- It was very hurtful being completely invisible when I was younger at a lesbian bar. I was passed over and dismissed so many times.
- Best thing about hanging out with your peeps?
- Being myself.
- If you could go back and change one thing in your personal history, what would it be?
- Imagine you could change one aspect of yourself and add something like fur or fins. What would you change?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- Beach or mountains?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What figure in history would you like to have dinner with and why?
- Would you rather be invisible or fly?
- Left or right handed?
- What would be your dream job?