I’m back to it today!
This weekend was very successful – we found a place to live that checked almost all the boxes we had and a few we didn’t know we had. Close to work, next to a park, and just perfect. Thank goodness one thing is off the list – now only 300,000 more things to go!
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a blog award this weekend too!
A big thank you to Dining with Lesbians for nominating me for this award! This is a favorite blog of mine – if you aren’t reading it yet, I suggest you do!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
1. I love to read. Ha! No really, I will read the backs of cereal boxes, instruction manuals, even the fine print that no one reads. It’s a problem. I read anything.
2. I can’t watch anything scary but can read it. I can’t watch any scary movies or tv shows, or even the commercials for them. I can read just about any sort of horror though.
3. If sleeping was an Olympic sport, I would win gold. I love to sleep. I have so many rituals in getting ready for bed and they make me very happy.
4. I cry easily. Sad or sappy television or tv commercials get me weepy. I CANNOT watch the ASPCA ones – I will sob. Oddly enough, when I get physically hurt I don’t cry.
5. I also laugh easily. K and I have our dumb things we do to make the other laugh, like all couples. She is much funnier than I am and has done some local stand-up comedy so I absolutely love when I can make her laugh.
6. It’s hard for me to make friends. I’m extremely guarded and let very, very few people in. I have lots and lots of acquaintances and work friends, but hardly any that I consider a real friend.
7. Coming out as bipolar has been so incredibly hard and I struggle with it every day. It was easy coming out as a lesbian compared to this. I’m terrified of being judged and being seen differently, or being seen as incompetent.
That’s my 7 things!
Some more great blogs to read:
Check out these blogs – I hope you like them as much as I do.